Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful!

I am truly grateful for so many things. I really do love Thanksgiving it helps me realize how wonderful my life is. It is ridiculous that I need a holiday to be thankful when I should be expressing thanks all the time because I really am so blessed. A few years back I started a tradition of writing 100 things I am thankful for. Here are just a few of those things.

1. First of all I am so very thankful for my Family they really are wonderful. My parents are so loving, kind and amazing. My siblings are really my best friends. My family laughs with me, cries with me and they are always there for me. So here it goes, Mom, Dad, Michael, Laken, Jared, Seth and Joseph thank you I love you.

2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so thankful I was born into this faith. I cannot imagine my life without its influence. I am so thankful I have the knowledge the church brings and can't wait to share that with others.I am so thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ.

3. My Friends. They are amazing whenever I have a bad day they make me smile and tell me it will be okay and I know it will be.

4. School. I complain about school so much but I really am thankful for the knowledge I have and to all those who have put in the effort over the years to educate me. I may not have been the best student but they have made a difference in my life.

5. The amazing world I live in. I can look out the window while typing and see majestic mountains. This earth is so beautiful. I love hiking, biking, running in nature and seeing what God created for me.

To all of you who have been part of my life in any way I want to thank you. You really have made a difference. I would say I am a pretty amazing person so it was worth your time.

No comments: