Saturday, December 1, 2012

A "Dragon Queen"

Why didn't I get anything done this week? Why didn't I do my homework?  Why do I zone out randomly during class? Why am I having mood swings? And in general why am I so tired? Because I have spent this week being a ,"Dragon Queen". My Dance Company was asked to perform in Christmas around the world this year and it has been an amazing experience. Our company owns a 200 ft Chinese Dragon that takes 20 girls to run it. It is really fun and although we may not be really dancing it is still really amazing. It has taken so much time though. On Monday I had dance from 4-5:30, on Tuesday from 5:30-7:30, on Wednesday 7:30-12:00 (I didn't get home until 12:30 and I had a throbbing headache and a sore throat, school the next day was interesting), on Thursday from 4:30-6:00 and then a quick break and 7:30-10:15, Friday I had a performance, and today I had a matinee and in a few minutes I will be headed off to a final performance. That makes me tired just reading over that schedule. So in the end it was a wonderful experience but now I am ready for sleep. But if they ask again I will gladly do it next year. Plus as an extra bonus guess who showed up to the Matinee? Elder Scott

No comments: