Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Here's to Tomorrow
I sometimes get angry with myself with all these angry, self centered posts but it is better to vent to a computer screen then a person who you will get frustrated with. But I promise I really do love my life. It is great and when I put my trials in perspective I really have a very easy life. I just have to focus on the positive like I got to go to the temple today because it was an early out. But even though some things are wonderful it doesn't completely make the bad things better. Like a band-aid it may cover the scar but it is still there. So it is still frustrating that I didn't understand Physics, that I got a B on my AP US History test, the fact that my analytical essay just won't sound the way I want to. I had to deal with one of my friends who ran cross country with Seth walk up and say, "I miss your brother, he was the best" to which I had to just smile and say, "Yeah I miss him too, a lot." Or the fact that today when I went to the temple it was missionary day and I had to see families dropping off missionaries, taking pictures, hugging, I stood in the spot where my brother gave me a hug and said, "I love you so much Miriam", I saw the booth where I dropped him off and gave him one last hug and watched him walk away and never look back. Yeah what a good missionary right? His focus on what is ahead. I know sooner than I can even believe Seth will be back and he will be a better person and hopefully I will be too. Maybe I will learn to be more positive. Trials test us and make us better. So here is to tomorrow, a brand new day, full of possibilities. I will not only have a good day, I will make it a good day. And today, oh my stars, I will write an amazing analytical essay. The best I have ever written because I am an spectacular person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment