It seems like whenever I write on my blog I am sad but here is a ray of sunshine. Last week I went to Homecoming with one of my best friends, Willy Hendrickson. It was so much fun. For our day date we went up to Bridal Veil Falls and just had fun, then we drove up the canyon looking at the splendid leaves, and then got ice cream at Maceys. It was really so much fun.
Notice the matching sunglasses, he brought for us.
Fast forward to the evening. For dinner we went to Olive Garden, where I go delicious mushroom ravioli. Then we headed of to the dance. After the dance we went to a member of our group's house and played games and sat around a fire. Thanks for a great date Willy.
1 comment:
I didn't know you went with Willy!! How fun! Plus, you look SO darling!!
Post a Comment