This is a really hard thing for me. In fact I am already in tears. My big brother, my best friend is leaving on his mission tomorrow. I really don't even know how I would have made it through the last two years without him. He has always been there to make me laugh and he knows the perfect things to say when I am feeling alone. I can remember so many times when I have felt so alone sitting on my bed, crying or staring at my green walls with eyes glazed over when he has come in there and sat down, just hugged me or told you Miriam you are beautiful, or Miriam you are the best, or Miriam you are a wonderful person and I love you. I remember our car rides to school together my freshman year and the jokes we shared. He is always willing to listen to me vent out my anger. We share our secrets, our funny stories, blast Michael Buble and country music. He is without a doubt my best friends. It is just barely hitting me that he is leaving and it hurts, a lot. I will miss him so much but I am so proud of him. He has been the best example for me and I know he will be a great missionary. Seth I am not going anywhere, I am waiting right here for the time when you come back and we can share more wonderful memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-(
He's going to do so many great things for so many people!! And you know how fast these two years will go--you've already done this twice!!
Hang in there. Come visit me if you get sad and we'll eat popsicles.
Post a Comment