Monday, June 27, 2011

A whole lot of nothing.

So basically I am loving Summer, except I hate to admit it but I miss school. Oh don't worry not the class, homework, annoying teacher part but the friends part and the laughs! I have not seen so many of my friends this Summer! But today I went to Seven Peaks and partied it was a blast. So basically I have been chilling around but once I hit July, you may as well kill me because I will only be home 13 days that month! Yeah I probably should start my Summer homework, but that is painful to think about. I am so excited for Youth Conference, San Francisco, and Girls Camp and I may be even the tinniest bit excited for my family reunion, maybe, no not really my excitement we be killed once I get there probably. Hey this could be the year that the family reunion is actually really fun. A girl can dream right? Oh guess what my great friend Amber who lives in Oregon is coming here and spending the week or the forth with me and going to Youth Conference with me as well, so basically I am exploding with happiness.

No comments: