Thursday, June 2, 2011
SUMMER ADVENTURES!!
So it is officially summer time, which is the start of many adventures. The summer officially began with an adventure to the park with a group of friends! This was possibly one of the funnest days of my life, we played ultimate frisbee, Indian attack and just laughed and had a ton of fun. Then I went to a friends house and ate and watched part of the tenth anniversery of Les Mis, oh my love. Stars by Javert in that cast, simply amazing! Then I got picked up to head on my way to my big brothers graduation, way to go Seth! Graduation is not usually my favorite thing it is boring and long, but this graduation had some reward when the Graduates all did a flash mob!! FABULOUS!! It looked way cool and I now have a new goal to be part of a falsh mob!
There is a picture of me, my dad, and Seth. Okay then on memorial day we made a quick trip to Zions National Park and hiked Angels Landing. It was a scary hike with only a chain to hang onto while climbing on top of a thin strip with cliffs on either side. So the scariest part was when a person was trying to come the opposite way as you, but let me tell you I was not about to let them take my chain spot and they had to scramble around me. Oh wow I am mean, but it didn't kill them. The view at the top though was spectacular. I wish I had the camera but unfortunately I forgot it, so you will just have to do the hike. So today was also exciting and fun, I was at my friend Myranda's house and we were tired and singing love and hate ballads while strumming badmitton rackets, yeah we do wierd things sometimes (don't worry about us though we are just slightly odd. :D.) Anyways we are filming this and I look over and see a meter man in an orange vest thing staring at us and I just start laughing, Myranda just keeps going and I was so embarassed I could not stop laughing I was finally able to tell her so we stop. We are just looking at the guy and he is smirking trying not to laugh and says, "Hey, I'm just looking for the meter." We start cracking up again and he just walks away, oh my embarassment. What a coincidence that on the one day we were doing that some random guy would walk up. Well Happy SUMMER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment