Monday, June 13, 2011

Confessions and Loves

I never thought I would say this... But I found a new love, I have a slight case of the Bieber Fever. Yeah there I said it. If you have not watched the movie, do it you will then catch the fever.

Another bigger confession, I only ran once last week and havn't been runnning yet today, yeah that is not good. I need to stay in shape, or rather get in better shape. I really do love going running but I need an ipod to listen to while running. Yeah also I might mention that the reason I started running daily ever was because my Dad told me I couldn't have ice cream if I didn't run at least 2 miles. Well now I don't have to be motivated but still. Which brings me to another love, I love ice cream, seriously it is the best. Oh an Yogurt. Basically I am just wasting my time on the computer listening to my Justin Bieber station on Pandora. :D Oh also my dear Sister-in-law introduced me to a new mixture of foods that I love, cottage cheese, yogurt, and berries all mixed together, try it you will love it! Yeah now I should go running and practice.

1 comment:

Mike and Laken Cannon said...

This post makes me very, very happy. :)