Wednesday, May 18, 2011
In survival mode
I am in survival mode, nearly dead seriously. School is driving me insane, why can't we just get out allready, I have no desire to try anymore. I have loads of homework but I cannot concentrate and I have allready finished everything that is tomorrow and my focus is really limited. Why am I on here? Yep basically I don't know. I am waiting for a limo full of people to show up at my house, random I know and it is a long story and I am not even lying. But anyways there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Today I was taking a Japanese test and having a stressful-not wanting to concentrate or be there time. Oh did I mention this test was a FINAL. Yeah not good. But anyways I had dazed out when I suddenly hear the song Dancing in The Moonlight playing from a classroom downstairs. Oh man I was so happy! Aghhhhhhhh it made me glad and I was able to take a little rest and start laughing, I was in a really wierd mood, and then I had to focus again when the song was done but it was a good break. Yeah... I need to do homework and the limo is apparently almost here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment