Monday, July 18, 2011
Breather Day
July... Wow! Okay July has been a really fun but busy time and I am finally getting a somewhat breather day or rather a moment. So I will spend part of that moment here. Yeah kind of lame, right? Well to my credit I have not been on the computer in a while. So my business started on the forth, fun filled day as always, although I was disappointed that it rained and I almost crashed the car. So it started by getting up to go to the balloon fest, which is a hot air balloon festival. They blew up all the balloons but then a big gust of wind came and they took them all down, but it is cool to see them blown up so it was fun. I have pictures but sadly my camera is still in California with my dad and brothers. Then we went to parade, very fun, then I washed the car and went to grandma and grandpa's. (This is where the car crashing part comes in) I drove there, yeah I drove. I have been getting better at driving and I am pretty good but when I am driving both my parents and two of my brothers I end up having four backseat drivers, even my little brother thinks he knows how to drive. So we are going along everyone yelling at me to do different things when my dad draws attention to a sign right by the bend in the road I look and almost run off the road but luckily Seth yelled. Okay yeah stupid mistake I made and then I was all nervous and everyone was yelling at me and thought I didn't know how to drive then and so lets just say I was not in the greatest shape when I got to my grandparents where I vowed I would never drive again. So we went and partied, It was a great BBQ and the rain even stopped enough that we could do fireworks. And I hate to admit it but I broke my vow and drove home and did fabulous. The next day I did things with my twin cousins who are in town, It was great. The next day my friend Amber arrived and we celebrated her birthday and packed for youth conference. (Amber came with me) Then I went to Youth Conference in Moab! It was so much fun. We went river rafting and caught some big rapids, I fell of the boat got caught under the boat and nearly drowned. Okay I was going to go on but this probably needs more attention. While rafting we were going back through the rapids to pick up a leader who wouldn't get in the boat, we were straddling the boat and we hit the rapid in such a way that I fell under. Okay what would you do if you fell under? I panicked. I was freaking out but I prayed and was somehow able to get out. That is the summery of the long story for you. But I had a fabulous time and didn't die and it was so much fun!! You should do it! We also went swimming, played games, went hiking and just had a great time. I'm too lazy to put a picture on. The day after youth conference my family headed down to San Fran and the California coast. It was great and I will make a whole post and soon as the camera is back. I flew back from LA yesterday night with my Mom so I could go to girls camp tomorrow. So today I need to pack for girls camp, help my friend Willy with his eagle and do yard work while trying to breathe. Okay well packing time I have to do some laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment