Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Come What May and Love It

That is my new favorite saying. Come what may and love it. That is what I had to say myself off and on today as I struggled, stressed, and ate, and stressed and ate some more. But I survived today and know I remember I can do anything that I put my mind up to. Today I started the day with the grand old AP calculus test, then I took a physics test, than I had symphonic auditions. Let me tell you by the time I got home, I wanted to collapse and say I am done, but than I had homework and a take home Physiology test. I will admit that finally I just let myself breathe. And although I may have messed up my tests or had not the best audition I survived and I learned to say, "Come what may and love it". Life won't be perfect, it's not easy but it is our job to make the best of it. This week isn't over yet. I have more tests, and a lot more stress but I will survive.

No comments: