March 15th is just one short week away. Yes the ides of March is when Julius Cesaer was stabbed to death, but more importantly it is my birthday. This year is the magical year where I will be able to date and drive. My road test is passed. 100% which I am pretty proud of and on Tuesday night I asked a guy to Morp. Morp happened to fall on March 16 the day after my birthday. I was a bit unsure about this at first but now I am super excited to go. Especially because about 20 minutes ago I was answered. Yes! So this is how I asked. If you can't see from the picture I drew a picture of a guy or Nathan + A girl, me = Morp? I then cut this up into puzzle pieces which I wrapped in a present and delivered to his doorstep.

I then received this puzzle as an answer

I am super excited, so excited that I would write a blog post about it at 9:50 pm instead of doing the homework that needs to be done. Well maybe I actually will just go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment