Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Interesting Day

I hate crying I really do. I mean sometimes it feels good to cry when your head is in your pillow and no one can see you, but I can't stand crying in front of people. I am usually one of those people who never cries, you can yell at me and I will probably not cry. (But please don't try though) But the other day was a different story. I recently transfered into a new English Class because I made it into a higher dance class. Oh let me add with a new English teacher. I hate the first essay you write with a new teacher because you don't know what they are looking for and despite them denying the fact that they don't have a certain writing style they do. So no surprise I didn't do great on my first essay so I went to talk to my teacher during lunch. She was walking through the essay telling me what I could do to make it better and being completely nice when all of sudden I felt tears coming on and then they started rushing out. I have no idea why,well yeah I guess we can say PMS. My teacher looked at me and then told me we could go talk in her office. So I went in there and I could not stop crying. She asked me what was wrong and told me to tell her everything. I then lamely made up exuses about it being a hard day and me being stressed. She then was worried she had made me cry which I assured her was not the case, as she gave me a hug she said that if I needed to fake sick for the next period she would not blame me. I went to the bathroom and called my mom still crying, having no idea why, she told me it was okay and I eventually stopped. I was super worried that my teacher would think I was a cry baby but she was nice about it and very understanding. Luckily for me my eyes clear up pretty fast and after a quick walk around the school no one could tell I had been crying if I didn't tell them. I am so thankful that my teacher was so nice and understanding and was a female.

No comments: