
Friday, January 20, 2012
My Missionary
My missionary is finally home. My big brother. I could not contain my excited self all day Tuesday I new that night was the big night. We got to the airport around 10:45 pm and his flight finally got in around 11:20. I was so excited. He was so tired but he just kept smiling and talking. He is adorable! Oh I just love him so much and am so excited he is home! He speaks to himself in Chinese and it is so cute. He answers the phone in just the most hilarious and cute way ever. He hasn't changed much. He still likes his heavy metal screaming music and movies but he will not rest ever. He was so tired one day and I told him to take a nap and he looked at me and said in a tone of unbelief, "Sleep? During the day? I have got to keep working Miriam." Yep deffinately a returned missionary thing to say. I love him! Welcome home Jared!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment