Friday, December 2, 2011
Christmas Time!
I am super excited for Christmas among other things. But it doesn't feel like Christmas, I am used to snow at Christmas time, in fact I appreciate it. (Only at this time of the year.) I don't like cold, but Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if it was warm outside. But it has to snow in order for the cold to be worth anything. I love sledding, hot chocolate, skiing, curling up under blankets, coming up stairs and sitting under blankets with my brothers in front of the fire place, or sticking your feet by the heater under the the kitchen sink, the lights, the tree, the smell of pine, the Christmas story, being with family. I could go on forever. I love this season. I am pretty sure I have already gained around five pounds from all the sweets I have eaten. Oh and a new discovered love the Michael Buble Christmas CD, especially Cold December Night. I litterly shrieked when my friend Myranda gave this to me as an early Christmas present and have listened to it everyday. I'm in love. I love him and his voice. Oh Christmas! I'm dreaming of you and a White Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment