Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sometimes I feel like Crying

Sometimes I just feel like crying, today was one of those days. About a month ago my brother walked into the room and asked me a bizare question, "Miriam how often do you cry?" I was taken back, I didn't know. I just cry randomly, usually it is brought about by just and emotional build up, I had happened to cry that morning so I told him that I wasn't sure, that I had cried that morning, sometimes I just cry, sometimes I cry when I am happy, sometimes you just have to let your emotions out. My brother later that day left the house to go somewhere and could tell I was bumbed and sat down by me and said, "Miriam remember don't let those tears fall, unless there the happy kind." I was shocked, since when did my brother talk to me about crying? I smiled at him, how did he possibly know that was what I needed just at that moment? Well anyways Seth wasn't around today, he was at school, and I cried, and they weren't happy tears. This week has been hard, I should be doing homework but I don't feel like it. Normally I keep my emotions inside but today when my teacher critisized me about my flute playing I felt like crying. I was frustrated I already knew my tone was a problem, I have trying to fix it for a long time. But is having me play the same note over and over again in front of everyone and than listening to someone else play it beautifully while I can't going to fix anything? What do you expect that listening to someone else play is magically going to fix everything? Well I have news it is not. Luckily I was able to bottle up my emotions until I was telling my mom then I started to cry, which made her over react and want to email my teacher and tell him he couldn't treat her little girl like that. Which I did not want, that was the last thing I wanted so I had to beg her not to, hopefully she doesn't. I could cry more over my homework, over lots of things I have bottled up inside but I rememeber, "Miriam remember don't let those tears fall, unless they are the happy kind." Then I smile and remember how lucky I am to have such a great family, and a big brother who makes me smile and laugh and takes care of me because he has been where I am before. I then remember I have a little brother who is overly adorable and still gives me hugs and tells me he loves me, even though he would never admit it to his friends. I remember that I have other siblings that love me, I remember Jared is almost home. I remember that my parents love me and do so much for me. I know they care. I have stumbled across them praying for me at night and that has made me cry, happy tears. There I got my emotions out a better way, now it is time to do homework, oh and practice my flute and see if I can fix that tone.

No comments: