Friday, September 30, 2011
Laughing!
Can I just say I love laughing? I love laughing. On the 23rd it was my Mom's birthday we went up in the canyon for a picnic, which was amazing! My Dad did a great job preparing the food. Then we came back for dessert because it was freezing up there. Dessert was also delicious, thanks Dad! I was helping my Dad set out the cake and he decided he wanted to move onto a nice glass plater so he picked it up set it down and ate a piece of his finger. I told him, "Dad there is a hole at the bottom of the cake." He said, "What happened to it." I then explained he just had eaten it. Not that funny but I started laughing my head off when I was telling the story to the rest of my family and could not stop. I finally calmed down and was able to eat. I sit down with my dessert look at my younger brother and he immediatly starts up in a laughing fit and does not stop, he has to leave the room which puts my older brother Seth into a laughing fit, which starts me laughing all over again as well as the rest of the table. This happens at least 3 times because Joseph returns looks at me and starts up again. Then we all calmed down a bit and Seth started talking and Seth is hilarious and we all are just laughing. This went on for at least 20 minutes. It was so fun and my sides were aching when we were done. I love laughing. I love it so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment