Why do I have to grow up? I mentioned this in my last post... But seriously. I remember when my oldest brother was in high school and I laughed that he had summer homework, somewhere in the back of my mind I didn't believe I would ever be that OLD. My least favorite question is "Do you know what you want to be when you grown up?" I don't like thinking about that. It changes.
This is going to be just a post of remember whens.
Remember your first day of Kindergarten where you thought you were so cool because you got to go to school with the big kids.
Remember when you liked almost every boy in your class.
Remember when you didn't matter what you wore, you didn't have to.
Remember when arguements were easy you said sorry and they said sorry and you were best friends just like that
Remember when you believed that you prince charming was the kid you liked.
Remember when you chased boys around the playground just to get their attention
Remember when the first boy you liked told you that he liked another girl
Remember when that same boy came back and told you he really liked you and the joy you felt.
Remember when your friend moved and you thought it was the end of the world
Remember when you dressed up like a princess every halloween
Remember when you longed to be older
Remember when you were rhyming and accidently swore. (Has that only happened to me?)
Remember when you didn't have to worry about boys and if they thought you were flirting with them.
Remember when you realized you weren't going to stay young forever...
Okay that is how I feel right now. Somedays I wish I was that age that I didn't have stupid hormones that made me want to cry at random times for no reason. Sometimes I feel like life is going on too fast. But I love those moments when you grow older and things get better, you get to drive, you start being friends with boys again, you start finding out who you are. I love it, but I still am a little kid at heart and always will be. There is nothing you can do about that. Okay this was the whole point of this post, I am growing and I love it, but I am really still a little kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment