I have been thinking about lots of things lately I will try my best to put things to words at least some of it.
1) Family. I miss Jared, I really do. Lots. He was in a way the person I went to tell all my problems and he would listen to them and help me out. But on the happy side he will be back soon and I am so glad that he is doing what he is doing. I am glad I have such a good example in my life.
My other brother Seth, this is hard to explain I guess... Until Jared left Seth and I didn't really see eye to eye all the time he liked to tease me, I loved him for it but it made me angry. As soon as Jared left he stepped up and became my really good friend and he is going to college will then go on a mission and be gone. Why do people have to grow up? Seriously? But then again I am growing up to and growing up is good.
Well that was fun, okay onward.
2) School. Part of me wants to go back but part of me is having back to school nightmares. I will have to do homework. (Well actually I have to start that this week... Summer homework... Lets just say I procrastinated. A lot.) I will have to deal with tests and pressure. It seems like my personality changes from class to class. Sometimes I am loud and sometimes silent. Why? Well I decided I am just going to be bold all the time. Ask my friends I am kind of into this BOLD thing lately. :D
Well that was some of the randomness in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment