This first one I think is pretty cool because of the way the snow is spraying, and I am also super proud of myself for being able to stand on a sled and slide down quite a ways without falling off.
I won't lie I actually really like this picture. I think it shows my personallity pretty well.
This picture just brings back great memories!
I hate how I look in this picture but I think it is an awesome picture. So lets just say me and this picture have a hate love relationship.
So for young womens we went and tried on prom dresses. I love this dress! Besides I thought it looked pretty good on me! :D 
This is one of my favorite pictures of all times!! I love it so much!! So that was my random post!
1 comment:
Your "personality" picture is way cute. And yes, it does show who you are very nicely. Those are my favorite kind of pictures--the non-serious ones. :)
Post a Comment