Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloween and other awesomeness!
Halloween this year was a blast!! But I am know glad it over. Halloween has always probably been my least favorite big holiday. But this year was probably one of the most fun Halloweens I have had in a long time. This year for Halloween I decided to be peter pan! Yeah I know awesome, right? Okay I love Peter Pan so maybe it is just me who thinks this is exceptionally awesome. So I began the long quest for the constume. At the time I decided to be Peter Pan I never even thought that getting green tights would be so difficult, but thanks to the help of my mom, and Taylor Maid we got some. Our first big event was our family party we have every year at my aunt and uncles house. My Uncle is really into Halloween and his house is decked out, like really decked out. So we had the usual events, chilli in cute little pumpkin bread bowls, and our special ghost cake, as well as Bingo! It was a lot of fun. (I don't have my halloween pics on the computer so I will post them later... maybe not promises thought.) The next week more to celebrate the end of the term than Halloween I had some friends come over and roast marshmallows and watch a movie. It was amazing!!! The next day I attended 2 halloween parties one where we watched a movie called, "And Then There Were None" It was so good and scary!! Then I just went and hung out with friends at the other party. So now that Halloween is over, I'm super excited because Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner!! :D Okay now I just want to say I now these two awesome people in my ward that are trying to adopt. They would make the best parents ever! So if you know of anyone who is thinking of giving up a child for adoption I am putting a little banner on my blog that leads to there adoption site so spread the word!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Miriam, for mentioning us in your post and putting our button on your blog! It's so sweet of you. :)
Post a Comment