Sunday, October 10, 2010
School!
Yeah so pretty much my life is back to normal now. School is going amazingly well. Of course there are those days where I feel I hate it but most the time I love it!!! The craziest project I have had so far is a insect collection. I had to have 50 different insects. Yes insects (spiders are not insects) and you could only have 3 of each kind of insect species. I also had to have 10 different orders. If you are confused don't worry this is nerdy biology stuff! :D This project was very scary for me! I hate touching insects!! So imagine how hard it was to touch, kill, and then pin them. Luckily with help from my family I finished and guess what I am not as scared as insects anymore... but that is not saying much! But it was so much fun to see all my friends again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mir! We need to have a journal party. These are so easy. I definitely prefer to buy my crafts because I stink at making them, so if I can do these, you definitely can. Hopefully we'll come over on Sunday. I'll bring some stuff and we'll make one together. : ) Love you! PS. I've only stayed away from candy for two days. Don't be too impressed yet.
Post a Comment