Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where did Summer go??

Where did Summer go? It disappeared. School starts this week. I am so scared I am going to get lost, but super excited to see friends! So here is a run down of what I did this year.
The first week I went to youth conference. The theme was "Courage, find you inner lion." I was finding my outer lion as well as inner lion in this picture!

Then I went to girls camp! It was awesome, spiritual, fun and cold. The theme was "Mission possible"
The next big event was going to Yellowstone with my family and the Mackay family! It was so pretty and fun! I went on my first backpacking trip!



On the way back home we visited the famous resturant Big Juds which is home to the giant hamburger. Sethy tried to eat a whole ONE POUND burger by himself. But he could only eat 3/4 (which was amazing )

Then my family went to Mese Verde

The Final big event was my Grandparent's Fiftieth anniversary

2 comments: