Thursday, December 16, 2010

Self Pity

I'm having a Pity Party. I admit having Pity on myself is probably not very good but I have I good explanation. I can some it up in one word, Herbst. The Herbst is an appliance I just received in my mouth today to correct my overbite. Because you may have not seen this before here is a picture. See doesn't that look painful? Well it is! I can't eat at the moment, and I can't play the flute very well. At least today. It is depressing, I can get some notes if I blow very hard, but it just does not sound the same. My mom says give it some time you are in extreme pain, it will get better. My brother told me the same thing and says you will have to learn to play a different way but you can do it. I hope they are right. It is painful, it is hard but I can do it, I hope. I just need to not give up. I CAN DO HARD THINGS! On the bright side, my smile will be beautiful afterward, It could always be a lot worse and I remember my motto, Pain is Good, Pain makes you Stronger. Well thanks for listening to my complaining!

No comments: