Ok for our vacation this year we went on a vacation down south!! yeah kinda random I know... I wasn't to excited about it at first but it turned out being pretty darn fun!! except for the fact they were having record breaking weather and the humidity makes it worse! It was 110 degrees a couple of the days! ok so most of it was fun... except the civil rights museum was fun at first kinda... but then it got REALLY BORING!! AND THERE WERE NO BENCHES TO WAIT FOR MY DAD WHO TAKES FOREVER!!! well anyway the first day we went to central high school and learned about the 9 blacks that went there it was really interesting actually!! This is central high school!


Then we drove down to memphis we kept searching the radio for the song walking in memphis so we could listen to it while in memphis I finally found it but it was just when mom jared and I were on the way to a store... but anyway we went to the rock and soul museum! It was a ton of fun you could listen to the music and everything! well anyways the first day we went there was fun... but my dad had to read and listen to every song so we came back and I had allready done everything I wanted to so it was kinda boring. The second day in memphis we went to this little mississippi river model you could wade in on and island in the mississippi river. It was the most fun for Joseph because his feet could fit in all the parts but mine nope... but it was fun to wade around in it. I loved it the water felt good on a hot day! Along the way they had stories about the mississippi river along the way that were cool.




finally here is me walking in memphis... I love that song!!!

I've got to go because jared wants to use the computer I'll finish later!!
1 comment:
sounds fun!
Post a Comment