Friday, June 12, 2009

SCHOOLS OUT! GRADUATIONS!!!

SCHOOLS FINALLY OUT!!!!! I MISS MY FRIENDS SO MUCH THOUGH!!! BUT ANYWAYS! THIS IS FROM A COUPLE DIFFERENT GRADUATIONS AND LAST DAY OF SCHOOL CELEBRATIONS AND THINGS LIKE THAT! I'll start with Michael's graduation because this happened forever ago and I never got around to posting it! So congrats Mike!!! I love you!!! Mike got to say the opening prayer at his graduation at byu!! It was fun... but very VERY LONG!!! but at least we got to go out to eat after at Ottavios! (I don't think I spelled that right!) So here are some pics!



Ok the second thing is my old school Joe's school always has a dance festival on the last day of school! It is fun! Each grade learns a dance and performs it! I got to help the sixth graders with the swing because there wasn't enough girls! I was so much fun!!!
Joseph doing the Boot Scoot and Boogy and his adorable teacher Mrs. Larsen!

My mother and her Kidergarteners! and me and saren!!
Me and saren!!!!!! thanks for coming SAREN!! I love ya!! U 2 mary!!

OK AND FINALLY!! JARED GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! CONGRATS JARED!!!!!! I LUVVVVVVVV YA!!! It wasn't even that long or boring!!! and bonus:) we got to go to P.F Changs!! YUMMY!!!!!!




5 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

Miriam I love you too (as a friend) you are great! Plus you have the cutest skirt ever! And thank you so much for putting the best picture of me on your blog. Not

Miriam said...

your so welcome!!!!! yes as a friend!!! you told me to put your pic on!

mary nielson said...

yoyoyo! guess who got a new and PERMANENT blog... no seriously guess.... ME? haha your right! you are a superly duperly fantastic guesser! p.s. its marykiyo.blogspot.com just FYI i totally just figured out that means for your information- i was watching shrek 2 and the stupid prince chraming guy was like "Well FYI its not my fault!" or something and i was like say what? and then my brother... my LITTLE brother told me that FYI means for y our information. ANYWAYS! crapola! tomorrow is church! i mean uh- GLORY BE AND SAINTS BE PRAISED I AM SO EXCITED FORR 3 HOURS OF SITTING THERE LISTENING TO SUCH......uh... EXCELLENT LESSONS! just kidding our teachers actually are preeeetty fantastico! ok i'm done. BLECH that strawberry was mushy and like rotten and i ate it WHOLE. ok i'm done.

mary nielson said...

oh yeeeeeah. i forgot. i lurrrrrrrrrve ya too MIRMY

Miriam said...

wow mary!! i'll check it out!! and if you keep it up i'll be happy!