Ok then we went to Nashville the first night we got there pretty late so we just walked around the city and ate a popular BBQ called Jacks.
The next morning we woke up really early and went to Mamoth Caves! It is none because it is really long. It was cool except it doesn't have that many formations until the last 15 min. of the 4 hr hike, and that one area has 80 percent of the formations in the whole thing!! and it is like 100 miles or something in all... Timp is way more pretty but this is really BIG!!! I loved it anyways! Down in the cave you got out of the heat and humitity.
After that we went by the corevette museum which was closing so I didn't get to go inside but there was a shop by the side with some cute fun cars!! My dream cars!!
The next day Mom Joe and I went to this Science museum thingy... It had a giant tower you could climb to the top and look at the view of the city. A piano you stepped on to play... lots of stuff. But our favorite was the moon walking simulator. you were hooked in a harness and every time you took a step it would pull you up.
we also went to New Orleans here are the cemetaries.
ok i'm done for today!
2 comments:
And to think, you weren't excited about going. It sounds like you had a ton of fun! (minus the 200% humidity in 110 degree heat--and believe me, I feel your pain there) I'm still waiting for the second-by-second play-by-play.
WOW! Your good at updating your blog. I'm NOT....
Post a Comment