OK SRRY I CHANGED MY TEMPOLATE BACK SO U WILL HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT THE YELLOW ONE!!!!!!!!!! SRRY!!!! OK YESTERDAY I WENT SHOPPING WITH MY SISTER IN LAW IT WAS SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WENT TO ALMOST EVERY STORE IN THE MALL AND FOUND REALLY GOOD DEALS I DIDN'T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY TO SPEND BUT WE TRIED ON TONS AND TONS OF CUTE CLOTHES! I BOUGHT THIS REALLY CUTE YELLOW SHIRT AT AREOPOSTALE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS REALLY CUTE BLUE DRESS AT MAURICES!!!!!!!!! WHICH BY THE WAY IS A GREAT STORE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AT THE UNIVERCITY MALL ACROSS FROM URBAN WEARS!!!!!!!!! IT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! DOWNEAST HAD SOME GREAT STUFF TOO!!!! THANKS LAKEN FOR TAKING ME YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA ALL!!!!
MoOgOo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes, Miriam, we basically did have a super good time. I'm so happy we could go together and I am looking forward to many more shopping trips together! Love you!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME LAKEN WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO SHOPPING TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE BLUE DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
THANX FOR EVERYTHING
LOVE YA
MIRIAM!
that sounds so fun! you must have a great sister in law!:D
thanks yeah she is the bestest ever!!!!!!!!!!
That's so cool! I love your blue dress you wore on sunday! So cute!
thanks!
Post a Comment