Monday, June 9, 2008

BITS AND PIECES I FORGOT!

Ok so the morning before I went shopping I hiked the Y! it was really muddy but fun!!!!!! I did it with 2 of my brothers friends and one of the friends brother who is my age and of course my brother sis and joe! so it was pretty fun!!!!! and dispite all the mud it was fine!!!! I fell down once on a rock and my brother mike was joking and started freaking that he didn't have our insurence cards!!!!! it was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep then we went to costco and had samples and a hot dog which was actually good!!!! (wasn't floppy and plastic looking and tasting like the school ones!!!!) it was fun fun fun! then we went home and ate a yogurt and i ate a nutty bar!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!! and then i got cleaned up and did my hair and we went shopping!

2 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

sounds fun

Miriam said...

yep yep yep thanx for commenting!