I am just a girl taking on the world one small step at a time. I laugh, I cry, I run, I dance and I love being me.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
OUCH!
I just got my stupid stupid shots! After i went to my stupid stupid piano lessons it is very stupid! jk! this is for mary and the others who were there h and e. THEY WERE SO STUPID STUPID STUPID. THEY WERE IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS! hahaha. hey people! i'm bored here we need to hang out!
oh it is my friends they don't want there names online i think at least so i just use e and h yep i'll tell u in person if u really want to know srry i just don't know if they want there names online.
2 comments:
what does "h and e" mean?? cOnFuSeD!!! hahaha!! no but seriously ,what does it mean?
oh it is my friends they don't want there names online i think at least so i just use e and h yep i'll tell u in person if u really want to know srry i just don't know if they want there names online.
Post a Comment