Wednesday, October 22, 2014
A World With Octobers
My favorite book ever is Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. In that book Anne declares, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." I too declare the same thing. Every year I get a chance to hike into the beautiful canyons around my house. I am usually someone who hates change but I love watching the world around me change with the seasons. There is so much beauty in every season. I really love fall though. I love looking up at the mountains and seeing all the beautiful fall colors. The swirls of color make going to school and studying seem more bearable. I love the crisp autumn air and pulling my sweaters out of storage. I love the food, apple cider and pie, pumpkin pie, candy corn, chili and bread bowls. Fall is practically perfect in every way. It isn't too cold yet. It is perfect running weather. It is perfect for cuddling and hiding under blankets. I am so grateful for Fall. Here are just a few photos documenting one of my adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment