Sunday, May 30, 2010

SCHOOLS OUT!!

So school is finally out!! That is a huge relief to me. Unfortunatly my mom made me do summer band... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! This means I have to be at practice at 7:30 a.m. every day!! Which is really annoying! Well at least you can look for me in the parade! :D Last week was the anual dance festival! Once again they needed help and I was recruted to do the dance for the third time! I had no idea what I was doing but it was fun! I went to two parties this weekend that were a ton of fun. I accidentally missed a third one I was supposed to go to because I thought it was on Saturday when it was really on Friday. Oh well!! Well these are my plans and goals for summer!
- Summer Band (at least July 5th will be the last day and I can sleep in the rest of summer)
- Youth Conference
- Girls Camp
- Yellow Stone trip with my fam and the Mackeys :D
- Sleep in after July 5th
- Work hard to earn money for dance
- go running every day to get in shape
- play with friends*******top priority
- work hard to earn money for dance
- Try to make some delicious new type of food
- beg my parents for a cell phone
- Have sleepovers
- get my braces off!! HOPEFULLY!!
- take extra good care of my teeth so I don't have to get cavities filled in
- read
- Finish B.O.M.
- Go to the temple at least twice every month
- Write in my journal every other day
- practice my flute
AND A BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS!! OH AND MAYBE I WILL GET TO GO TO FLORIDA!

1 comment:

Saren Atkisson said...

That sounds like a great summer especially if you go to Florida!