A lot of times in life I think about everything that is going wrong or bad instead of focousing on the good things in life. Right know I am kinda sick and testing is going on at school. I have always done pretty good on testing but it is not my favorite thing to do. But I have one thing the gives me faith and courage to go on every day. My cute little cousin Talitha has cancer, but even with this trial her family has they don't think negitivly they always count their blessings and say it is not good but it could be worse. Talitha has a blog (talitha.blogspot.com) which they post inspirational things as well as what is going on in her life. I would just like to say that whenever I read her blog it makes my day better. It makes me want to be more postitive. It makes me want to have courage. One of my favorite quotes they have posted on talitha's blog says "Faith makes things possible... not easy." I love this quote and it reminds me to have FAITH and COURAGE. So I will look on the bright side! :D
-School is almost over
-I have a wonderful family
-I have great friends
-I only have one more day of testing!!
-I have the happiness of the gospel in my life
-I live in a great city in a great country
-I LOVE ME!!! AND MY LIFE!! AND EVERYONE IN MY LIFE!!
I recently had my dance concert! THese are pictures with my friends Tiffany and Kelsey! They fall under the great friends group!
No comments:
Post a Comment