Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thanksgiving point Gardens

THIS HAPPENED FOREVER AGO! During the Summer but I was looking through my pics and I hadn't posted about it so here it goes! Well my family and I went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens, these gardens are amazing and I love going there!! If you havn't been there you are missing out! My favorite is the Secret Garden which is so cool! Oh one more thing for those who havn't been there, the Gardens are a serious of different plants put in different gardens! There are styles from different Countries and stuff and it is amazing! That didn't make any sence but It is time for pictures! Oh darn I just relized I'm not on my account so I don't have the pics well I will post them soon!! Next post!! Well sorry but Hi everybody!! Oh also I got to go see Shannon Hale thanks to Sister Kelly and it was awesome!! I had so much fun and I got knew books!! I finished the first one in 2 days!! I couldn't put it down I would have finished in 1 except my parents made me go to bed! DARN!!! OH well!!

No comments: