Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Girls Camp!!

I loved girls camp! It is such a great experience. It is tons of fun as well being spiritual!! I got sick almost all the nights though... except one! But luckly my dad was up there as a Priestood leader so he could give me a blessing!! It was amazing! My favorite part was the commitment hike! We went arround to different stations and people talked to us about different things such as modesty, purity, reality, worthiness and chastity!! It was amazing! The solo hike was also a great experience! Singing around the lake, waterfrount, the confidence course all so much fun!! Sister Kelly on the hike!
Daddy on the hike!

Random Cabin fun!


On the bus with Hannah!

Our Skit!! It was about solving problems! Mary was a girl that was all depressed and all this people tried to come and help her like a fortian teller, care bears, and Me! I was a supperhero!!




Confidence couse and my dad and I by water frount!!




I loved girls Camp!! Can't wait to go again!!! Thanks for all thoughs who work so hard to make it fun for me!!

No comments: