Saturday, November 1, 2008

New house?????? Moving????????? and finally i got a new sleepover policy!

Today we looked at a home! My family is thinking of moving to it! It is a nice house and has a huge master bedroom! A huge backyard! It has a tramp in the ground so we would have two! It has a jetted tub! but the basement is unfinished! But we have the advantage of being in the same area, I would go to the same school, we would be in the same ward, and it would be 2 blocks away from my old house. Well anyways I also have some other GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Ok so last night I was talking to my dad about sleepovers and this is my thing! I'm allowed to have sleepovers at my house anytime I want, and then every other month I can go to a friends for a sleepover! This is a big deal. But I have to ask my dad for them always, and plan ahead!

1 comment:

Myranda said...

Is that the Apel's house?