8 SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH…
1. I love lucy
2. My three sons
3. any rielity show
4. extreme home makeover
5. full house
6. Any gameshow
7. dancing with the stars
8. american idol
8 RESTAURANTS I LIKE TO EAT AT…
(anything with oriental food! Or food from different contries!)
1. Indian palace
2. bomba house
3. golden corral
4. Brick oven
5. Any chinese buffet
6. Zupas
7. Cafe rio
8. thai kitchen
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY…
1.woke up at 6:45
2. ate
3. put on my awesome crayon costumr
4. went to school
5. went to classes had fun trying to sit down!
6. Ate lunch
7. Saw Laken
8. Got a ride home
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO…
1. Trick-or-treating!
2. Emma's halloween party
3. seeing saren!
4. carving my pumpkin
5. seeing grandma and grandpa
6. going to my cous tomarrow for a baptims and baby blessing
7. when my mom feels all the way better
8. EATING ALL THAT CANDY!!!!!!!
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST…
1. SUMMER!!!!!!
2. a school break to come
3. Snow!
4. shoes
5. having kids thats a longshot
6.clothes
7. Saren to move close by and come to OUR SCHOOL!
8. GOING TO GERMANY OR JAPAN!
8 PEOPLE I TAG…
1. hailey
2.myranda
3.Joseph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad I saw you on Halloween too. You were definitely the cutest girl there in your darling crayon outfit.
See you Sunday!
Love you!
thanks that was awesome to be able to see you! Love ya!
I would if I had time
Post a Comment