Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quick Update!

Ok I'm working on a post with a bunch of pictures but it has taken me forever and I'm not getting around to it so I had to post something. I will get that post done though! But, pretty much I've been having such a great time. Finishing up the school year! I've loved it!!! But anyways I had my birthday! It was a ton of fun!! I had a party we went tumbling it was awesome! Today my block had an easter party! We went on an Easter Egg Hunt (loved it but I am probably getting too old for it some people think but not ME!!) Then we went to the church and had a great meal!!! I love my ward and my street!!!!!!!!! I am going to my school play tonight!!!!! The Music Man! Oh and another thing Jared is in Germany!!! How cool is that???? Anyways Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Saren Atkisson said...

um... yees SO mad we couldn't hang out tonight! Jared is in germany that is cool!