Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally updating!

Yes i'm finally updating. Sorry i've been pretty busy. Well I think it was a week ago Saturday my Cousin Abby was married!! It was awesome I played with my cousins all day and then went to the reception!!! I had a blast! Then on Sunday my Uncle Stanley's fam came to my ward and came to our house after that. I love his kids they are so so so cute! her are some pics!

This was Elenor and Joseph I thought that was so cute!


Jonathin and I! look at that look he is giving me!

Lydia and I!

Ok Anyways I got these really cute new shoes! I love them and then were only 20 dollors!!!! Yeah that is right! But I also had to get these wierd insert things.

2 comments:

Myranda said...

aaa your cousins are so cute!! c-u-t-e!!! and i love the shoes!

Saren Atkisson said...

cute cute and cute!