Tuesday, September 9, 2008
IDAHO AND WARD CAMP OUT!
Ok because myranda says i need to update i will. So last Friday in the evening i went up to the ward camp out. It was a ton of fun. But sadly I had to leave because i was going up to my cousins house in kasvile (i don't know how to spell that) over night. I was sooooooo excited! I got there way late, the next morning we drove up to idaho to my cousins babtism. Heather, Anita, and I had a great time! We dressed up my cousins really cute! We also did baby elenor's hair! it was sooooooooo cute! she has dark red hair! I had tons of fun! NO SCHOOL FRIDAY! DANCE STARTS TOMARROW! MY COUSINS AUBREY,TOM TOM, AND EMILY ARE COMING TO STAY AT OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED! LOOKING PRETTY GOOD! IF ONLY WE DIDN'T HAVE STUPID SCHOOL MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT! stinky math test thursday! BUT NO BLOCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like how you mentioned my name! I also like how your seeing the good in school! Be positive Miriam!
ok i'm like so bad at commenting on peoples blogs sorry! call me if you can hang out this weekend
Make a thing that says that I can follow your blog!!
Post a Comment