Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Ok i've had a great week. I went boating with our ward, I went swimming with Hailey, i went ice skating and had a sleepover with mary and saren! It was a ton of fun! At the end we had the whole rink to ourselves! But what i'm writing about is my Baby Bumbo,aka Joseph! His birthday is like in 3 days! I can't believe he is turning nine! He is so much older! I remember when he was born! Even though I was 3! He has grown so fast! Anyways here are 5 things I like about him.(I COULD GO ON FOREVER BUT TO SAVE YOU TIME HERE IS 5)
1. He is a lot of fun to be around.
2. He is always looking out for everyone!
3. He is kind to anyone he meets! (he never says bad things about anyone!)
4. He is funny.
5. He puts up with me teasing him.

This is my bro srry if the picture shows up at the top!

4 comments:

Myranda said...

That's so sweet!!!

Myranda said...

How do you do the "my friends" thing on your blog??

Miriam said...

I'll show u some time.

Myranda said...

ok. I figured it out.