Me riding Blue! Joseph on Elephant on picture to right Anna on left!
I had the best time ever on Sunday and Monday. For a long time we have been wanting to go up to my dad's aunt's ranch and we finally went!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!! I loved it!!! It is sooooo pretty and sooo much fun! So on sunday we woke up and went to 9:00 church so we could make it out to Wyoming on time. We just went to sacrament and then left on our trip. When we got there we talked then my 3rd cousin Anna 9, Came and showed us her rabbits Milky Way, and Rex they were soooooooooo soft! Then she showed us her pigs, then we saw her brother Walden's (same age as me) steer, then she showed us her horses. Her dad came up and sadled up two of them Elephant Anna's, and Blue Walden's. Then we got to ride them around it was sooooo much fun. I love riding horses!!!!!!!!!!! I rode blue. Then that night we got dinner at a really fun place. The dinner was really good and they had family entertainment! It was sooooooooo funny! I couldn't stop laughing. We got back and went to sleep. In the morning Aunt Patsy made a really nice breakfast for us it was so nice of her. Walden and I went out and jumped on the tramp. It was fun. He is really nice, friendly and funny! We had a great time! Anna got up and came and jumped with us. I did some ok flips not that great, but good for me! Joseph got back from fishing and came and jumped. Then we went inside and played Walden's wii! It was awesome! We went in and ate lunch and then went back outside! We did some stuff but i had to leave! It was sooooooo sad i could have stayed there forever!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
That's awesome! I wish I had your Aunt!
yeah she is an awesome great aunt! when r u coming back!
When am I coming back from what?
Post a Comment